Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sadly, pictures wont happen today...

I cant get this to cooperate with me... I don't know why. Anyway, here's some light on my color scheme to keep you interested. As you could see from the previous post, I chose a different color scheme for the Exia. I'm going for a black and white "Arctic Exia", a GN-001AR if you will. Here's a bit of backstory.

The GN-001AR is Celestial Being's response to increased conflicts on the violent continent of Antarctica. This suit is equipped with the same armament as the GN-001, but has, in addition, a thermal blanket, designed to keep the machine warm while idle.

I hope I'll have the skill to make the blanket. I'm hoping to make it look similar to the anti-beam cloak on the Crossbone Gundam. I'm also hoping this will turn into part of a diorama someday. The blue on the normal Exia will now be black, along with the red and yellow. The knee armor will also be black. The white will stay white, and I think I'm going to swap the grey for a silver, and use that for the frame.

I did another 3 hours of priming and painting today, on and off between coats of course. That brings the total time up to 5 hours. I finished off the 3oz Testors primer, started on the 12oz, and finished a 3oz can of black Enamel.

Well, let me know what you think! I'm interested in some feedback, and some followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment