Sunday, September 26, 2010

The first gunpla in my new collection. (Pics to come soon!)

I've recently gotten back into my favorite hobby. Needlepoint! Gunpla! I lost my previous collection due to some troubles my family where having at the time.

One feature I'll have on this blog is a running total of how much each model costs, in terms of money and time spent. I've always wondered myself, and maybe I'll help some new builders know what they're getting into. I won't be counting things like sandpaper, brushes, putty, etc.

I decided to start my new collection off right, with a shiny new 1/100 MG Exia Ignition mode.  This is the first time I'll be painting a Gundam, so I hope it'll turn out well. I'll be posting the first pictures of the primed parts on the sprue. Anyone with suggestions please, feel free to comment!

Total Investment So Far:

  • 1/100 MG Gundam Exia Ignition Mode- $69.99
  • 1 Can Testors Flat Gray Enamel Primer- $5.99
  • 1 Large Can Grey Enamel Primer- $4.94
  • 2 Cans Testors Flat White Enamel- $10.38
  • 2 Cans Testors Flat Black Enamel- $10.38
  • 1 Can Testors Gloss Gray Enamel- $4.94
  • 2 hour Prep and Priming
Grand Total: $106.62

    Remember to hit that Follow button!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment